(Effective from 02 April 2019)
- Formulate clear policies and strategies on the plantation commodity industry based on current developments and needs over the following time period:
i) Twelve (12) months for New Policy and Strategy Formulation; and
ii) Six (6) months to Amend Existing Policies and Strategies.
PUBLICATION OF COMMODITY ANNUAL DATA
- Upload Commodity Statistics Data in the KPK Website and Open Data Portal maintained by MAMPU.
- Hold Consultation Sessions with State Governments, Industry and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs):
i) Ministerial Rank:
One (1) Annual Consultation Session Dialogue for each commodity with Commodity Industry Associations and NGOs;
ii) Officer Level:
Six (6) Industry Joint Consultation Sessions.
- Organize Market and Trade Promotion Missions / Working Visits to Strengthen Existing Markets and Explore New Markets at least five (5) times a year and take appropriate follow-up action.
- Ensure that development programs for the plantation and commodity sectors are planned, implemented and monitored accordingly, including holding Ministry Development Action Committee (JTPK) Meetings held 12 times a year.
PAYMENT OF NO
- Ensure that 90 percent of complete bill payments are completed within 7 days; and
- If there are any parties who do not receive payment within 14 days, the complaint received will be resolved within 72 hours.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are given:
i) Acknowledgment of receipt within one (1) day;
ii) Early response within five (5) days; and
iii) Resolved within 15 days for complaints that do not involve policy matters.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
- Two (2) times a year
MEET CUSTOMERS DAY (FACE TO FACE OR ONLINE)
- Two (2) times a year
- Upload the latest MPIC program information to the website within 24 hours.
FIRE CHANGE LICENSE
- Issue an Acknowledgment of Receipt for a complete application within one (1) day;
- Issue a license within three (3) days after the license is signed by the Biofuel Licensing Authority; and
- Respond to unsuccessful applications within three (3) days after the decision is made by the Biofuel Licensing Authority.
|Versi Word||Versi PDF|
Client's Charter Reports
MPIC telah menerbitkan Laporan Piagam Pelanggan Kementeran Perusahaan Perladangan Komoditi (KPPK) bagi tahun sejak bulan Januari. Penerbitan ini mengandungi pencapaian piagam pelanggan di Kementerian sepanjang tahun.
|1.||Client's Charter Report||December|
|2.||Client's Charter Report||November|
|3.||Client's Charter Report||October|
|4.||Client's Charter Report||September|
|5.||Client's Charter Report||August|
|6.||Client's Charter Report||July|
|7.||Client's Charter Report||June|
|8.||Client's Charter Report||May|
|9.||Client's Charter Report||January - April||Download|
Client's Charter Reports Archives
|1.||Client's Charter Report||2021||Download|
|2.||Client's Charter Report||2020||Download|
|3.||Client's Charter Report||2019||Download|
|4.||Client's Charter Report||2018||Download|
|5.||Client's Charter Report||2017||Download|
|6.||Client's Charter Report||2016||Download|
For more info, please contact :
Corporate Communication unit
Ministry of Plantation and Commodities
No. 15, Level 5-13,
62654 Putrajaya, MALAYSIA
Emel : ukk [@] kpk.gov.my
No. Telefon: 03-88803371